On-Demand Public Transport Naming Competition Rules:
- The competition is open to anyone who is a resident in South Canterbury on 1st October 2019 except the judges, employees and their family members of Environment Canterbury, as the organiser of the competition.
- Entries close 5pm on 20 October 2019, and must be received before this time via the online form at
NameMe.nz; dropped into an official entry box or delivered to Environment Canterbury, 75 Church St/PO Box 550 Timaru.
- Please enter your details including name, telephone number, physical address and email address.
- You may enter as many times you like.
- Judging will take place after the final date of the competition on 20th October 2019, and the winner notified using the contact details provided.
- Competitors guarantee that the proposed name/s they are submitting is their own work and has never been used in any transport service.
- You give authorisation for your proposed name/s to be promoted through our marketing and communication channels. Copyright in each work remains with the competitor, however, each competitor grants to Environment Canterbury an exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable and royalty free licence to use the name in any of its publications, websites, social media accounts and/or in any promotional material.
- All information about how to enter the competition forms part of the terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and by entering the competition, the competitor agrees to abide by these rules.
- The prize for the person who provides the winning name is two nights’ accommodation for four people at Tekapo Luxury Apartments, staying in a two bedroom/two bathroom apartment, valued at $1000.00. The winner will be responsible for arranging their own booking at a time that is acceptable to the accommodation provider, which will exclude peak times.
- The judges’ decisions are final, and no correspondence will be entered into. Environment Canterbury reserves the right not to choose a name from those entered into the competition; and to choose a different name.
Share on Facebook
Share on Linkedin
Email this link