- revision of inflation assumptions
- increase in bus service capacity and frequency
- retendering of bus contracts
- changes to the Employment Relations Act
- new direct bus services from Rangiora and Kaiapoi to the central city.
The network of buses, ferry and total mobility services is driven by the Canterbury Regional Public Transport Plan. In commenting on this transport plan, the community said they wanted to reduce emissions and improve public transport services.
Survey feedback is now closed.